Friday 31 March 2017

March Favourites

'' Its one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold; when it is summer in the light and winter in the shade.'' -Charles Dickens

Hi Friends,

Now that the weather is getting warmer (slightly) and most importantly the days are getting longer, it means more time for crafting! The sun is shining and the world around is awakening for Spring.

So I thought I would share my favourite products and crafty makes of March.

By far my favourite craft of March has to be the Love From Lizi March Kit, with papers that have been kissed with the flowers of spring and crafting delights to please the eye, it is a no-brainer. I made 10 glorious cards with this kit.

















Next I had a haul this month, after being so good in January and February, it was time to dust off the cards and purchase some crafty goodies. Below, I have mentioned a few of my favourites.

I love my Happy Planner and was excited to find that they did a home planner insert, safe to say with this was purchased in a heart beat and my spring cleaning has been planned and implemented. It looks gorgeous in my planner and it means everything is in one place, pure perfection for an organisation enthusiast like myself.


Next with Mother's Day being in March and adoring my Mum because of the amazing woman she is, I saw this stamp and just had to have it, this was promptly used to make her card.

Now as I am getting back into card making thanks to the LFL kit, bringing inspiration back into my card crafting, I purchased the Tim Holts Distress Ink and blending tools, which I have loved using!



 There was nothing more satisfying than being able to make a card or scrapbook or  layout look old, without having to waste a precious teabag. All I need now is a distressing tool and I am set. 


 Last and my no means least, my March Beauty And the Beast planner layout, not only is this my favourite layout for March but my favourite in general, Beauty And The Beast was my favourite Disney classic and will always hold a special place in my heart, so you can imagine my excitement  when I stumbles upon this on Etsy (by stumbled upon, I mean I spent ages searching for it.) 


 Hope this has given you some inspiration, what was your favourite product or craft in March?


Love Katie and The Little Craft Cave xx




No comments:

Post a Comment