Sunday 12 March 2017

Beauty and the Beast Planner Layout 2017| The Little Craft Cave

A Tale As Old As Time 



Hi Friends,

For me Beauty And The Beast has always been my favourite Disney film, I shared Belle's love of books and education. I loved that the characters came to life and had their own personalities and the notion that everyone given the chance can be loved.

Fast forward 24 years and I am delighted once more as there is going to be a new version of The Beauty And The Beast classic, staring Emma Watson, which in my opinion is a perfect choice.



I have my tickets booked to go and see it on the 18th of March and I am so excited! As tribute to this amazing film, my planner layout for this week is of course Beauty And The Beast themed.


How adorable are these planners stickers!! I am so happy with this layout. Please go and watch the video below of my Planer layout.

Happy Crafting.

Love Katie and The Little Craft Cave




No comments:

Post a Comment