Saturday 18 March 2017

A Beautiful Mess - Tidy Room, Tidy Mind!



Happy Saturday Friends!

Saturdays are my favourite day of the week! The work week is done, you've had Friday night to unwind and Saturday is my 'me' day, it's the day where I make a plan, tidy sort and prepare.
This saturday I am busy tidying away my craft room. Keeping it in order has not been happening so much over the past few months, so it's ready for a good clear out and tidy.


Before ...


Craftermath, the result of a very busy day crafting! 


I still had Christmas craft leftovers that needed to be put away for next year.


Everything that gotten a bit all over the place and organisation needed to be restored. Some of the layout meant certain items were hard to reach and even harder to put away... hence the mess!



I also feel more creative and productive in a tidy room, how about you?

After...


My Die cut machine is now easy to use and can go away again neatly. All my paper pads are organised within the boxes, of course by size order.


My cards are in easy reach, organised and arranged, the card stock has been tidied and the stamps moved.


Well I am quite happy with that, a tidy functional craft room! 


My Stamps are now right next to my desk, as are my planners and other essentials.


My desk is tidy and ready for my next creation. Sadly, I will just have to accept I am a messy crafter, so it will not stay tidy for long.




Enjoy your day and craft till your hearts content, after all that hard work, I am taking a break and going to the Cinema to watch the new Beauty And The Beast movie.

Love Katie and The Little Craft Cave xx




No comments:

Post a Comment