Saturday 18 February 2017

Love From Lizi Card Kit

Hello,

Make a cup of tea, sit down and enjoy. Pay attention, there is a new card subscription box on the market, its UK based and its amazing!!



I received the kit this week and spent a treasured evening getting creative with it, it was a box full of inspiration and crafting joy.

 


The creator of the card kit Lizi is a craft genius who makes amazing 10 cards 1 kit video's on YouTube showing the versatility and beauty of the box. Lizi is a avid subscription box subscriber who saw a gap in the British market for a card subscription kit and thus the Love From Lizi Card Kit was born.


The card subscription is in its 4th month and going strong. She uses her love of crafting and great eye for exquisite supplies to put together a mix of amazing goodies.

I am not usually a card maker, unless its for a specific occasion, however, this kit has changed that, it made me love the whole experience of card making. The kit challenged me to create and explore.

My favourite card that I crafted using the kit, is my Beauty and the Beast rose. As soon as I saw the wood veneer roses, I knew what I was going to do.


I made a shaker card highlight the rose.

Please go and check out the Love from Lizi site, http://lovefromlizi.com/
I urge you to subscribe and hope you love the kits as much as I do.


Please see my unboxing video below and look out for my 10 cards 1 kit video, coming very soon.

Happy Crafting!

Love Katie and The Little Craft Cave



1 comment:

  1. Great job and totally agree with you she has a great card kit!

    ReplyDelete