Monday 27 February 2017

Love From Lizi Blog Hop

No automatic alt text available.




Hello and Happy Monday,

Over here at The Little Craft Cave HQ excitement is buidling as I am finishing up the final bits of preperation for the Love from Lizi Spring Blog Hop. We were tasked with creating a project using one item or more for the Love from Lizi store http://lovefromlizi.com

Here is a sneak peak of my project below...



                                     

Remember to check out my blog on March 1st, 2017 at 3pm at  when I go live, as well as all of the blogs on the hop – then leave a comment so that you can enter to win a sold-out March kit or £20 to use in her shop!

Happy Blog hopping.

Love Katie and the Little Craft Cave                 

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you have made that sneak peak looks great with the dimensional flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks, I really enjoyed doing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing you on March 1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing I love it! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete