Thursday 20 April 2017

Planner Layouts


Hi Friends,

What can I say this month has just flown by. I must say the April Love from Lizi kit was my favourite, I loved the adorable egg stamps, the vibrant coloured papers and the creativity it inspired within me. I adore crafting and I founds this kit just inspired me to create lots of lovely crafts.

I am an organised planner geek, so my mind raced and my heart pounded with happiness, when I realised this kit screamed planner layouts!!



So out sprung my happy planner and the creativity began, the stickers included in the kit and the clear add on stickers were perfect for planning!


As were the lovely papers and adorable embellishments.


For my first layout I used the clear stickers, add on Washi tape (I am obsessed with Washi!)


I used the bunting embellishments for my header and went to town with the stickers, I loved the simple, vibrant spring feel to this layout.


Next, I did my Easter layout, using the gorgeous bunny, thatch and multi-coloured papers. I finished it off with more washi and the stunning white peel offs.



Look how adorable that washi is!?

Hope you've had a lovely April and have been doing lots of crafting?

Love Katie and the Little Craft Cave xx

No comments:

Post a Comment